* Question #1 - Why would you want to delete a column in Access? There could be several reasons. In archives work, you may discover that a column does not have enough information to warrant a special listing. Maybe only one person would have a date for a certain event, and it could better be included another way rather than have an entire column for only one listing, when there are seventy people listed.
* Question #2 - How do you change the TITLE of a field? Highlight the column, double click, and then make your changes.
* Question #3 - What option would you choose on the task pane to open a file you have already worked on? "Open a file", and if the file is not listed, click on the "More files".
* Question #4 - How do I toggle between the Database View and the Design View? Click on "View", and the drop-down list has both "Design view" and "Datasheet view". Just click on whichever one you want.
* Question #5 - What option would be the BEST option for entering in dates using the Design View? DATE/TIME would be my choice.
* Question #6 - If I had a great deal of data to enter into a field, would you suggest I use the Text or the Memo option?? The "Text" option only permits 255 characters, while the "Memo" option permits as many as 65,535 characters. The "Memo" option is the only way to go.
* Question #7 - What kind of hyperlinks can I have when using the hyperlink option? You can have text, or text and numbers, and it can have up to three parts.
* Question #8 - What kind of OLE objects can I have? I can have a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, a Microsoft Word document, graphics, sounds, or other binary data.
* Question #9 - What is NOT reversible in Access?? The "Delete" is not reversible at any time.
* Question #10 - What is helpful about the description area of the Design View?? This is especially helpful when more than one person is filling out the information. It can describe exactly what is wanted. Also, when doing a lengthy data base, it would be helpful in getting the entries exactly the same each time.